Monday, May 25, 2009

Tonight's sad update

My mom just called me nearly inconsolable. They made it in to see Jerry later this evening after a BBQ. She just couldn't beleive how bad he was. He was moaning very loudly. His eyes were rolling back into his head. He couldn't speak to her. The nurse told her that he is in a lot of pain right now. The nurses had given him some heavy duty pain medication. Today is now day two of his not eating any food. My mom said that she overheard the nurses talking about that he had a DNR order in place. She thought that hearing that couldn't be good. I'm planning on taking her to the hosptial tomorrow as soon I drop the girls off at school to check in on him. My mom is so very sad. This all happened so fast, there was so much she didn't get to say or do. Please pray that his suffering he is going through ends quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment