Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Car accident.

This morning on the way to the hospital to visit Jerry my mom was in a car accident. She called me at about 8:30 and she was sitting in the emergency room of the same hospital that Jerry is in. She is okay, only minor facial damage from the airbags but is very upset. She totalled the car and it was towed away. She's on her way home and is now faced with dealing with not having a car to get back and forth to see Jerry every day at the hospital, yet alone every day transportation. Bill and I leased that car for her and are not in a situation where we can replace it. So we are praying for a BIG miracle. We are praying that we are able to come up with some creative thinking to be able to get her a car, as I just don't know how possible it's going to be for me to drive her everywhere she needs to go.

After the ER released her, she was able to go up and visit Jerry. There is no change. The doctor told her that, the cancer he has tends to make it to his brain quickly. There are no current plans on him being released and they will take it day by day. The outlook does not look good for him.

I was there all day cleaning her house from top to bottom, went grocery shopping for her, and had dinner waiting for her tonight. Please pray that I have "super human strenght" to take care of her & still run my house & take care of my 3 kiddos. Pray for my mom. Pray that Jerry doesn't suffer much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment