Monday, April 6, 2009

Still waiting on CT scan results


This photo was taken just a few weeks ago on March 23rd. Jerry had just recovered from his first chemo treatment. He was feeling pretty good and was able to still walk around a bit. Flash forward to now, he is still loosing about 2 lbs. a week, can't sit or stand for more than a few minutes at a time, needs help keeping balance walking down the hall, and is seeing hallucinations of Sophia throughout the house. Last Thursday he went in for another CT scan as of today, results have still not been called into them. We're waiting to hear if the chemo has taken any effect on him so far. Best case scenario, the cancer is shrinking so they would be able attack with radiation. At this point though, it's on everyone's mind, will he be able to survive that, much less more rounds of chemo?
I'm bringing the girls over as much as I can as they help keep his spirits up. Trying to help with meals and errands when I can, but I'm not able to do as much as I'd like with my 3 little ones in tow. At my mom's request, if you are an old friend & especially family, please call in & check on him, say hello. He hasn't heard from anyone. It would really make his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment