Jerry & my mom waited nearly a week to receive test results from last weeks CT scan. Jerry was told yesterday that the large mass in his lung seemed to have shrunk ( a little) however it did not look as if there was a change in his lymph nodes. Jerry is back today getting another CT scan. Tuesday they have another Dr.'s appt. & his next round of Chemo. Hopefully on Tuesday, they'll be given more information. At this point, my mom is growing quite frustrated and will be pressing into the doctors for more answers.
Jerry is still so weak that he isn't getting out of bed often. He is up coughing almost all night long. He is pretty miserable and isn't able to do much to give him much comfort.
We look forward to getting him to church and our house for Easter Sunday, as Bill will be able to get Jerry around in a wheelchair so that my mom doesn't have to do it all on her own.